Saturday, February 25, 2012

NEW TO AJ

Last Thursday was the new update, and there was plenty of stuff to discover. Penguins! Plus, you now get paid for the animals you recycle; unfortunately, after you recycle you have to pay to get a new animal. All the empty spaces now look like this:
There's also the new heatwave party. The shop isn't very impressive, but the smoothie machine got a cool new look.

 
This is one of my favorite times two gems games: Best Dressed! It's not as fast as Phantom's Treasure, but it is more fun. And ANYTHING is better than the fish game.

Before Thursday I made up my small den for my penguin. YOU would be amazed how much you can get from trading the right stuff. My den is frozen!
I think that's all from the update. Comment if you can think of something I am missing!


No comments:

Post a Comment