Saturday, January 28, 2012

OPERATION: EPIC COMPLETE!!!!

I did it!!!! My den is finally epic! Look!
                 
I am Lyssie6329! Fourth from the bottom. 
In other news, pieluver32's party totally flopped. It was just me, my sister, and some random person. This random person just happened to be shooting a video. That's actually how I found out I had an epic den; after a while, the video-shooter said he wanted us to leave so he could finish his video. Having no where else to go, I went to my den. I found several strangers roaming around my castle. This was confusing because the only way to get to my den is to click on it on my profile, search me, be my friend.... or my den got on the list of epic dens. When this hit me, I looked, and there was my username for any random Jammer to click on. Feel free to go there as much as you like! 
Here's a shot of the nearly-empty supposed-to-be party.    
I am the one with the top hat and designer skirt with a snake. I got all dressed up for nothing! I even dressed up my snake with a bow and a lollipop! Oh, well. Still, come to my EPIC DEN!

4 comments:

  1. *blink blink* I don't remember ever throwing a party. I'm pieluver32 (aka Darling Wingedbird) *blink*
    But seriously, I don't remember throwing a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, who was taking a video? Oh and sorry for all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be sorry for all the posts! Please, continue to post comments. You're the first person i know of that has seen this blog. (Besides people that live in my house.) :)

    ReplyDelete