Friday, January 20, 2012

NEW TO AJ

Well, I've been a busy bee. I've played SO much Phantoms Treasure, I now own a Golden Glove and a Ol' Barn den.

One brand new annoying glitch? Yesterday, I found out I wasn't going out to any parties.

It's fine now, but yesterday I was stuck. I must get into a trading party! With nothing else left after I bought my cobra, I managed to finish the Temple of Zios journal page. I'm not going to tell you where any of them are, but I will tell you what the prize is: an elephant throne, kind of like the stone throne, but rare and carved. (If you want a freebie, take a look at this pic.

   

There are actually two freebies here: the fish under the arrow, and the spider-thingy under the bridge.

As for the rest of my time, like I said, I spent loads of time on Phantom's treasure. Here's a tip: pick one of the two places, and stick with it; don't go to the other one. Eventually, you'll memorize that scene and get it all done much faster, resulting in more gems. Need proof? Here's my current fastest-time.
Need I say more? ;)


2 comments: