Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ask.com

Question of the day: who were the first to make New Year's resolutions
At least this is something relevant to the time of year, or anything at all.One time I passed one that had something to do with how many pets were bought in a year; I kid you not. The real interesting thing about ask.com are the suggestions when you start typing. It takes the first words you wrote and finishes it with the most-asked questions. For example, I typed in what is, and these are the fill-ins it popped up:
     
1.a roku
2.a wireless router
3.an android tablet
4.the meaning of my name
5.a hobnocker
6.love
7.Justin Bieber's cell number
8.average weight for my age

           If YOU know what a "roku" is, I congratulate you. As for the rest of the list, some people are just to curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment