Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CRAZY GLITCH

     What in the world? A couple of days ago, I was exploring the seas of Jamaa, when I found this:            

Not something you would see every day, is it? As you would expect, this drew QUITE a crowd:





In other crazy news, the famed Snowyclaw appeared on AJ also. Need proof? Here's her and me:

If there are some of you out there have been trying to get her on your buddy list with strange results, don't worry, you're not alone. For example, on the day I found her on AJ, I must have sent around 5-10 requests. Some flat-out were never answered. Some showed her on my buddy list for a minute of so, then her name would vanish off the list. I emailed her about this, and she said that, yes, her buddy list was having really wonky bugs. Hopefully this will be fixed in tomorrows update.



I also hope that tomorrow Jamaa will finally have it's own flag. Here are my favs. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment